Biomed is pleased to offer the Secure-A-Sharp® Service Program to Saskatchewan customers who generate small amounts of needles. This is ideal for restaurants, service stations and other small businesses where needles left behind in washrooms becomes a safety issue.
What do you get?
All inclusive service!
The Biomed Secure-A-Sharp® Service Program is a turn-key, all inclusive program that takes care of your needle disposal problems.
Under the Secure-A-Sharp® Service Program, Biomed will provide a store location with:
- two Secure-A-Sharp® Needle Drop Boxes (one for each washroom)
- two Carson Sharps Containers to go inside the needle drop boxes
- installation where requested
- repairing or replacing any damaged Secure-A-Sharp® Needle Drop Boxes
- one monthly service visit that includes changing out the Carson Sharps Containers
- recovery & disposal of Carson Sharps Containers
- one Certificate of Membership
- Additional Secure-A-Sharp® Needle Drop Boxes are available for each participating customer for an additional monthly fee of $12.50/box
- Cancel your subscription at any time! Simply return the Secure-A-Sharp® Needle Drop Boxes to Biomed with no further obligation!
Biomed Value™ Price
- Total cost per location is $96.67/service + taxes.Additional service calls – $96.67/visit + taxes.