Bar Code Tracking
- Custom thermal transfer barcodes are
printed in house to customer's preferences and are provided free of
charge. For large customers with multiple departments, barcodes can
be printed for each department.
- Customers' staff apply barcodes to each medical waste container
that they prepare for pick up.
(**Excludes pharmacies - Biomed staff applies barcodes at point of
- Biomed's barcode reader and database records the received weight of each unit as it comes off
the truck. The bar code on each unit contains information about
where the unit originated and allows us to track it with complete
accuracy as it is transported and processed.
- As a customer you receive reports that show detailed information about units of medical waste received
and that matches shipping manifests with your invoice.
- Cost analysis reports are available for customers wanting details of their waste streams. Time
period comparisons show changes in volume produced by each department graphically. This data is especially useful for
universities or hospitals with multiple departments under the same
Contact Us |
Copyright © 1995-2017 Biomed Recovery & Disposal Ltd. All rights reserved. This site last updated